"Simple and delicious. Serve this sauce over crackers."
Method for Welsh Rarebit I
- 1Melt butter in 4 quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour, stir until the mixture becomes pasty. Stir in milk, followed by tomato soup, stirring constantly. Add Worcestershire sauce and cheese. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
November 30, 2016