"A wonderfully scented dessert that will entice the whole family into the kitchen! Serve with ice cream."
Method for Toffee and Cinnamon Apples
- 1In large skillet over medium heat, stir together butter, sugar and cinnamon until sugar is dissolved. Place apples in pan and stir and cook until apples begin to soften and color, 5 minutes. Stir in caramels, reduce heat, and stir until caramels are melted. Stir in cream and pecans and simmer 1 minute more. Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 10 caramels
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pecans
January 27, 2017