A simple but elegant shrimp dish. Combine it with garlic bread and a salad for a delicious dinner.
When it comes to a quick, easy and delicious dinner, Shrimp Scampi is at the top of our list! Our classic dish consists of tender shrimp drenched in butter, lemon and white wine sauce, with fresh parsley scattered throughout this light dinner!
Method for Shrimp Scampi
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until al dente. Drain well.
- 2Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in wine and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds while stirring constantly.
- 4Mix shrimp with drained pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- ½ cup butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
September 13, 2021