A simple but elegant shrimp dish. Combine it with garlic bread and a salad for a delicious dinner.
Method for Shrimp Scampi
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until al dente. Drain well.
- 2Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in wine and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds while stirring constantly.
- 4Mix shrimp with drained pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- ½ cup butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
September 13, 2021