"This pie was made by my Nana, and my whole family loves it!"
Method for Scottish Shepherd's Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Place ham in a 2 quart casserole dish and top with corn. Heat in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove and top with mashed potatoes. Heat in oven for 20 more minutes, then remove.
- 3Turn oven to "broil" setting. Dot potatoes with butter or margarine, then place pie under broiler just until golden brown on top, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 1 pound cooked ham, cut into one inch cubes
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 7 potatoes - peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1/4 cup butter
February 04, 2017