"Potato wedges are roasted until crispy and brown with real meat flavor. These potatoes are to be made with the fat and juices that come from roasting a joint of lamb. Best eaten with lamb, vegetables and gravy for a proper English Sunday dinner."
Method for Rosemary and Lamb Crispy Roast Potatoes
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place the potatoes in a large pan and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes, just cooking partially.
- 2Place the potatoes into a large lidded tub and pour in the lamb drippings. Season with rosemary and salt. Close the lid and shake to coat the potatoes. Pour them out onto a baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until dark brown and crispy.
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup lamb roast drippings, cooled to room temperature
- salt to taste
December 20, 2016