"On our honeymoon we stayed with some friends in London and they made us this drink - now we can't stop making it! It is especially delicious on a hot, summer afternoon. The cucumber and mint are odd, but don't leave them out - they make this drink!"
Method for Rob and Becky's Pimm's™ Lemonade
- 1Stir together the Pimm's liqueur and lemonade together in a serving pitcher. Add the cucumber wedge, apple, orange, lemon, lime, pineapple, strawberries, and mint. Refrigerate until cold, or serve over ice.
- 1 cup Pimm's No. 1™ (gin-based liqueur)
- 2 quarts lemonade
- 1 (4 inch) wedge of cucumber
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- 2 slices fresh pineapple (optional)
- 2 strawberries, sliced (optional)
- 3 leaves fresh mint
February 04, 2017