"A crispy milk chocolate treat and great fun for kids to make!"
Method for Rice Crispy Pies
- 1Chop chocolate and melt in the top of a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is smooth.
- 2In a large bowl, combine rice cereal with melted chocolate, mixing quickly, until cereal is covered. Place equal amounts into individual paper liners in a muffin tin.
- 3Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened.
- 3 (1 ounce) squares milk chocolate
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
November 28, 2016