"This candy is super easy to make and the ingredients are ones that most people usually have readily available in the house."
Method for Peanut Butter Potato Candy
- 1Combine mashed potatoes, milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- 2Stir confectioners' sugar into potato mixture until a dough consistency is reached. Refrigerate dough until chilled, about 1 hour.
- 3Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- 4Roll dough into a large rectangular shape on prepared surface.
- 5Spread enough peanut butter on top layer of dough to cover.
- 6Roll dough into a jelly roll shape; refrigerate roll for 1 hour. Slice dough into pinwheels to serve.
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar for dusting, or as needed
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, or as needed
March 09, 2017