"A simple scalloped potato recipe passed down from my Irish ancestors, using ingredients you have on hand."
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2Arrange thinly sliced potatoes in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3Layer butter slices on top of potatoes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4Pour half-and-half evenly over potato mixture.
- 5Bake in preheated oven until sauce has thickened and potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into thin slices
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pint half-and-half
February 04, 2017