"Wonderful thick, spicy stew that is so easy to make that you can do it on the busiest of days! Great for a crowd!! No peeking until it's done!!"
Method for No Peek Irish Beef Stew
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2In a roasting pan, combine the meat, carrots, onions and potatoes. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, tapioca flour and juice cocktail and mix well. Pour this mixture over the meat and vegetables and cover tightly with foil.
- 3Bake in the preheated oven for 5 hours.
- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
March 09, 2017