"Easy recipe for Mushy Peas (the kind served with fish & chips in pubs!) I like a little of the mint in mine ... some pubs use it, some don't. Enjoy!"
Method for Mushy Peas II
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add green onion, mint, and peas. Cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Mash peas with a potato masher. Stir in butter, and season with salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 pound frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
November 30, 2016