"Mince like you have never tasted it before! Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes or hash browns."
Method for Marmite Mince
- 1Melt the butter in a wok over medium heat. Add the onions, and fry until soft. Crumble in the ground beef; cook and stir until evenly browned. Push all of the beef and onion out to the sides, leaving a pool of butter in the center. Add the yeast spread to the pool, and mix until dissolved. Stir into the ground beef.
- 2Mix in the paprika, and bouillon cubes. The mixture will start to become sticky and bind together. Mix in the water and gravy mix. It will be sticky at first. Just stir and bring to a simmer, and it is ready to serve.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 small onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons yeast extract spread, e.g. Marmite/Vegemite
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
December 15, 2016