"A quick and tasty potato casserole. With a real stick to your ribs feel."
Method for Irish Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 1.5 quart baking dish.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, eggs, onion, salt and paprika. Mix well.
- 3Place potato mixture into the prepared baking dish and pour milk over top. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle top with cheese, return to oven and bake until cheese melts and is slightly browned.
- 2 cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
November 26, 2016