"This recipe turns out with the best flavour if you make it ahead and let it chill for 24 hours before serving. If you'd rather not serve it over crushed ice, chill the glass while you prepare the drink. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to two months in an airtight container. If the Irish cream has been sitting in the refrigerator, shake it before serving."
Method for Homemade Irish (Whiskey) Cream
- 1Blend the Irish whiskey, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee granules, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a blender on high until frothy, 20 to 30 seconds. Chill 24 hours before using.
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
December 08, 2016