"Simple and easy Yorkshire pudding recipe."
Method for Hi-Rise Easy Yorkshire Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Drop 1 teaspoon olive oil each into 6 muffin cups.
- 2Beat eggs, egg whites, and milk together in a glass bowl until smooth.
- 3Heat egg mixture in microwave oven until warmed, about 1 minute.
- 4Stir flour into the egg mixture until completely incorporated into a batter.
- 5Heat muffin cups in preheated oven until the oil is smoking, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Stir cold water into batter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven until risen and cooked in their centers, about 25 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
January 17, 2017