Quick, easy, and delish! Serve one bundle to each person with some good crusty bread to dip in juices.
Method for Herbed Shrimp Scampi in a Pouch
- 1Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic, rosemary, and basil in the hot butter until garlic is fragrant and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir lemon juice, white wine, salt, and black pepper into butter and garlic.
- 3Arrange about 6 shrimp onto each square of aluminum foil and drizzle the butter and herb mixture over shrimp. Gather up the corners of the foil squares and twist the tops to form tight packets.
- 4Grill the packets on the preheated grill until shrimp are opaque and pink, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 12x12-inch squares of aluminum foil
September 13, 2021