Greek-inspired chicken skewers with lots of flavor! Marinade is also wonderful on grilled vegetables.
Method for Greek Chicken Skewers
- 1Whisk lemon juice, oil, vinegar, onion flakes, garlic, lemon zest, Greek seasoning, poultry seasoning, oregano, pepper, and thyme together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 4Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess; thread onto skewers. Discard the remaining marinade. Place the skewers on a baking sheet.
- 5Roast in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup wok oil
- ⅛ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, or as needed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers, or as needed, soaked in water for 30 minutes
August 15, 2021