"Not the traditional Yorkshire pudding, but it sure is better! Its very important that the egg, milk, flour mixture be at room temperature."
Method for Easy Yorkshire Pudding
- 1Mix flour, milk, and eggs together in a bowl; let sit for 2 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Divide the vegetable oil among 6 large muffin cups and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- 3Spoon flour mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 4Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
January 17, 2017