This is the result of trying to duplicate a seafood chain's recipe. Comes close enough, they're gone the minute they hit the table!
Method for Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush a large baking sheet with about 1/4 cup of melted butter. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer over the baking sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed croutons, remaining 1/2 cup butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon into mushroom caps where the stems used to be.
- 3Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired, and serve hot!
- ¾ cup melted butter, divided
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 pound lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Optional)
August 15, 2021