This is the result of trying to duplicate a seafood chain's recipe.
Comes close enough, they're gone the minute they hit the table!
If you want to surprise your guests, offer them a food that they will definitely like, they will also want to cook, then this dish is right for you. You will satisfy all the guests with this wonderful dish.
Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms will be the best choice from you for your table.
Method for Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush a large baking sheet with about 1/4 cup of melted butter. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer over the baking sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed croutons, remaining 1/2 cup butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon into mushroom caps where the stems used to be.
- 3Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired, and serve hot!
- ¾ cup melted butter, divided
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 pound lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Optional)
August 15, 2021