"A colorful mix or corn, green peppers, pimento and bacon."
Method for Corn O'Brien
- 1Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, leaving the grease in the skillet. Stir the onion and bell pepper into the skillet, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the corn, pimentos, and reserved bacon. Cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
January 27, 2017