"A quick and easy way to make Yorkshire pudding with little mess. Raises really high! If you don't have any meat drippings, I've used vegetable oil in the past. Just put it the oven until hot."
Method for Blender Yorkshire Pudding
- 1Break eggs into a blender; blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Sift flour and salt together in a bowl; add flour mixture and 1/4 cup milk to blender. Blend until smooth, 1 minute. Scrape batter from sides of blender and pour in remaining 3/4 cup milk. Blend until smooth, 2 to 3 more minutes.
- 3Refrigerate batter 1 to 2 hours before cooking.
- 4Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Pour 2 teaspoons of drippings into each of 6 muffin cups. Place muffin pan into oven and heat until drippings are very hot.
- 5Pour batter into each of the prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven until puddings puff up and are slightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1/4 cup beef drippings, divided
November 30, 2016