"A gorgeous, healthy, and very tasty beet soup that's so simple to make. Beets and sauteed onions and garlic simmer in beef broth before being finished with a swirl of cream."
Healthy and vitamin-rich food is necessary for every organism. Beet Soup is one of those dishes, it contains many, many essential substances that are necessary for human health. They contribute to the creation of energy and the regular work of the organism.
Method for Beet Soup
- 1Warm olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in onions and garlic; cook until soft but not browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in beets, and cook for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in stock, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cover, and simmer until the beets are tender, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- 3In batches, add soup to a food processor, and pulse until liquefied. Return soup to saucepan, and gently heat through. Ladle into bowls, and garnish with a swirl of cream.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 medium beets, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups beef stock
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- heavy cream
March 29, 2017