"I heard about this pie in England, and be sure it's a wonderful one."
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and ginger until well blended . Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Cool in refrigerator.
- 2In a sauce pan, boil an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk for 3 hours. Monitor the water closely, to make sure there is always water in the pan. Remove can from heat and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Open can and pour toffee into pie crust. Allow to cool.
- 4Slice bananas over toffee.
- 5Whip 2 cups of cream and spoon it on top of bananas. Refrigerate before serving.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
March 29, 2017