"This is a family recipe that I have been serving as a party dessert for years. They are gooey, super-sweet, and addictive. If you're a sweet-tooth like me, this recipe is for you! Serve these at your next party or hoard them all for yourself!"
Method for Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Butter the bottom of a 10 1/2x15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan.
- 3Place fudge brownie mix into a large bowl; beat in 1 cup of Irish cream liqueur, vegetable oil, and eggs until the mixture forms a smooth batter.
- 4Spread the batter into the prepared jelly roll pan.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven until the brownies are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 6Beat unsalted butter in a large bowl until smooth; beat in 5 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur until mixture is creamy.
- 7Slowly beat in confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, until frosting is desired stiffness; spread frosting on brownies to serve.
- 2 (19.8 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
March 09, 2017