"Fluffy and sweet, this apple treat is from the UK and goes great with ladyfingers and cream. This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs."
Method for Apple Snow
- 1In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine apples and water and cook, covered, over low heat, until frothy, 15 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, cinnamon, cloves and vanilla. Let cool.
- 2In a medium bowl, whip the egg white until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cooled apple mixture. Serve.
- 6 large apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
December 08, 2016